By Lucy Lopez

A Woman was Almost Killed During Surgery After Her Fart Caused A Fire! Her surgeon only had this to day …whoever smelt it dealt it.

Whoever smelt it dealt it … with a life threatening situation.

A woman was badly burnt during a surgical procedure — that was sparked by her fart.

She was undergoing an operation which involved applying a laser to her cervix — and the laser was ignited by gas passed by the patient, setting flames to a surgical drape.  After the surgery, a nurse was heard saying: “…that was lit bruh” 😉

PS. I chose a Beyonce photo for this post, because that’s what it looks like when she farts.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Power 96 - Miami's Party Station

Winner Of El Clasico Tickets!!
Disney's All New Planet PANDORAPandora Field Expert, Jonathan Freeman and Super Disney Fan Donny Drake from Disney's All New Planet Pandora tells Will Calder everything you need to know about experiencing the new world.

Listen Live